YSR Pension Kanuka 2020: In this article, we are going to discuss types of YSR Pension Scheme, how to login YSR Pension Kanuka portal, the YSR Pension list, and so on. If you are one of them eligible to apply or you want to apply for your family members then you should this article from beginning to end. If you know how to access the YSR Pension Kanuka Login portal then yourself can apply without taking help from others.
Before going to know the eligibility to apply for the AP YSR Pension Kaunka scheme, first, you have to know the aim of the scheme launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
The YSR Pension scheme is implemented by the Govt of AP aiming to help the needy elderly ones, widows, handicapped persons. With the YSR Pension Kanuka, the beneficiary will get a handsome amount of total Rs. 3000/month for a total of five years.
Overview of YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Name of the Scheme||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Initiated by||Y.S.Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Beneficiaries||Andhra Pradesh Residents|
YSR Pension Eligibility
To avail of the pension benefits, one needs to meet some eligibility conditions. The pension is given only to the residents of Andhra Pradesh State and they should be below the poverty line i.e BPL Category. And also, the applicants are in the category of not receiving other pensions from state and central governments. After meeting these eligibility conditions, applicants also should be above 60 years, widowed, handicapped. Below we have given the essential documents required to apply for YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme through a login portal.
Documents required to apply for YSR Pension Scheme
- Proof of Age
- Applicant’s Aadhar Card
- Proof of Address
- Bank Passbook
- Passport size photo
- Particular Pension Type Documents
- Duly filled application form
Types of Pension Available under the scheme are
Under the YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme, there are different categories. Here we have given the list of 12 categories.
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
Age Criteria for Various YSR Pension Schemes
|Dappu Artists Pension||50 years of age|
|Traditional Cobblers Pension||40 years of age|
|Single Women Pension||The married woman who is separated for more than 1 year. Urban areas: 35 years, Rural Areas: 30 years|
|Fisherman Pension||50 years of age or above|
|Transgender Pension||18 years of age or above|
|Toddy Tappers||50 years and above|
|Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability and No age limit|
|Widow Pension||As per Marriage Act 18 years and above|
|Weavers Pension||50 years of age or above|
|Old Age Pension||60 years of age or above|
Selection procedure for YSR Pension Kanuka
Govt strictly follows the procedure to select the right beneficiaries, we have given the procedure of selection of beneficiaries under the YSR Pension Scheme.
- Applicants have to submit the application form by filling the required details to the Grama Panchayat office or Government office.
- After this, the eligible application forms are sent to grama sabha for approval.
- The officers will investigate the applicant’s history.
- After the approval of applications, the beneficiaries list will sent to the concerned MPO’s officers.
- Again, MPO’s will verify the application whether it is validated to sent the pension amount.
- If the application is validated, the YSR Pension Kanuka list is sent to the Grama panchayat office.
- After this, the pension amount is distributed to the beneficiaries.
You can also check the beneficiary list of different categories from the website. The steps are the same to check the list.
- Access the YSR Pension Kanuka login portal.
- Now select on search option.
- Enter the details of the applicant, such as Pension Id, Mandal, Panchayat Name e.t.
- Now hit on the Go button.
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List
Those who are applied for the YSR Pension Kanuka scheme, very excited to know their name will appear in the beneficiary list or not. We have given some steps below to check or download the beneficiaries list online.
- First applicants, have to visit the official website of the YSR Pension scheme portal i.e sspensions.ap.gov.in.
- You have to choose your district on the homepage of the website.
- On the next page, choose your name of the Mandal.
- After this, select your habitation name.
Now, you are able to see the YSR Pension Scheme beneficiaries list according to Mandal, district.
How to check YSR Pension Kanuka Status Online
Newly applied members can their pension status online with simple steps.
- First, visit the official website sspensions.ap.gov.in.
- Now Click on the search option in the menu bar.
- Now enter the details of the applicant such as Pension ID OR Ration Card No, SADAREM ID, and select the district, Mandal, Panchyat, and habitation.
- Now Click on the Go option.
- Now your status of the YSR Pension Kanuka application is displayed on the screen.
YSR Pension Complaint Number or Help Desk
If you want any help regarding the scheme or if you have any complaints you can call to the given contact number or address below.
Kasan for the society of rural poverty 2nd floor, Dr.NTR Administrative Block, Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh – 520,001
Helpline Number – 866 – 2410017
Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope you have got detailed information regarding on YSR Pension scheme. If you want any help, comment below we will help as much as possible.
FAQ’s On YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme
Who Can Apply For YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme?
Applicants who are widowed, aged persons, disabled persons can apply for the YSR Pension Scheme.
How Can I access the YSR Pension beneficiary list?
Visit the official website of the YSR Pension Login portal and then search for the beneficiary list according to the category.
How to Check the YSR Pension Kanuka Application Status?
Log in to the official website, and click on the search option, now enter details such as pension id, name of the Amanda, district name e.t.c and click on the Go button.