UP Scholarship 2019 : Government of uttar pradesh offers scholarship programmes & fee reimbursement for OBC, SC, ST, Minority students. Students can apply for online scholarship from the website scholarship.up.nic.in. Students who are applying for first time can fill for fresh registration form and who are renewing should fill the renewal application form. UP Scholarship 2019-20 registration dates will be announced shortly for both pre-matric and post matric scholarships. Eligibility conditions, documents, registration process and all details will be explained in this article.
- UP Pre-matric scholarship : Students who are studying 9th, 10th class will come under pre-matric scholarship
- UP Post-matric scholarship : Candidates who are studying above 10th class will come under post matric scholarship
Deciding factor for the UP Scholarship 2019-20 is parental’s income. Students who are applying for scholarship need to check their eligibility. The registration process for scholarship starts in the month of June / July. Scholarship registration process will lost for period of three months.
UP Scholarship Schemes List
|S.No.||Scholarship Name||Provider Name||Application Period*|
|1.||Pre-matric Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to September|
|2.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to November|
|3.||Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh||Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to November|
|4.||Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh||Social Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to November|
|5.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||Minority Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to September|
|6.||Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||Minority Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to November|
|7.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||Minority Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to November|
|8.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh||Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to September|
|9.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh||Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to November|
|10.||Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC, Uttar Pradesh||Backward Class Welfare Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh||July to November|
Eligibility to apply for up scholarship 2019
Ineligibility of the students leads to rejection of application. So, before registering for scholarship know its eligibility class wise and category wise. Every year lakhs of students gets benefited from the fee reimbursement and scholarship. Process of applying for UP Scholarship 2019-20 is given below.
|S.No||Name of the scholarship||Eligibility||Income of the parents|
|1.||Pre-matric Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||9th and 10th who belong to SC/ST/General category.||Should not exceed INR 1Lakh of the parents|
|2.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship For ST/SC/General Category, Uttar Pradesh||11th and 12th standard class are eligible||2 lakhs|
|3.||Post matric (Other than Intermediate) Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh||graduation, postgraduation, PhD or higher level.||2 lakhs|
|4.||Post matric Other State Scholarship for ST, SC, General Category, Uttar Pradesh||11th or above||2 lakhs|
|5.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||class 9thor 10th.||1 lakhs|
|6.||Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||graduation, postgraduation, PhD or higher level.||2 lakhs|
|7.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minorities, Uttar Pradesh||11th and 12th||2 lakhs|
|8.||Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh||class 9thand 10th can apply for this scholarship.||1 lakhs|
|9.||Post matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Students, Uttar Pradesh||class 11thand 12th can apply for this scholarship.||2 lakhs|
|10.||Post matric (Other Than Intermediate) Scholarship for OBC, Uttar Pradesh||Candidates who are doing graduation, postgraduation, PhD or higher level can apply for this scholarship||2 lakhs|
Steps to Fill UP Scholarship Application – Online
- Login to Uttar pradesh Scholarship Portal Online
- Click on the “Student” link on the menu bar
- Under student various pre-matic and post matric scholarship links are visible.
- Click here for ” New Registration” a new page opens with links for pre-matric and post matric scholarship for fresh registration and renewal.
- Click on the link you want to apply for UP Scholarship 2019 form.
- Open the application form with user register no and password.
Filling of UP Application Form for Scholarship
- Once you click on the link you are directed to a page i.e application form
- Fill the application form with all details.
- Fill the details in the registration such as name, scholarship session.
- Click on submit button.
Upload Passport size photo and signature
- Once you click on the proceed button, You want to upload scanned documents such as passport photo and signature in the relevant place.
- Check mark all the options in the application form.
Submission of final application form
- Verify all the details in the application form before hitting the final submission button. Once you click on the final submission there onwards no edit of application is accepted. So, every one has to fill the correct the mentioned details in the application before submission of application.
Submission of application to the respective college / universities / schools
- After final submission of application, take print out of it and submit it to the respective college / institution. Also submit necessary documents along with the UP Scholarship 2019-20 application form.
Candidates who are studying in universities / colleges out of Uttar Pradesh should fill UP Scholarship 2019-20 application form with correct details so as to accept by the Govt of UP. Have a look at below we have given details to fill in the scholarship application form
- Name of institute & address (with pincode)
- Name of state & District (where institute is situated)
- Duration of recognition
- Type of Institute Govt/aided
- Courses run by institute and its fee structure
- Name & address of university & institute
- Statement about sanction seat in institute (academic year 2019-20)
- Email address of institute & land line no /mob no
- website address
- Name of nodal officer of institute of scholarship
- Designation & Mob.No
- Statement about total students of up state course admitted in institute
UP Scholarship 2019 Application fee
No need to pay any form of fee for scholarship application form. Scholarship online form will be available at free of cost in the official website.
How to Check UP Scholarship Status Online :
After filling UP Scholarship application form through online. Students can check the status of scholarship with few simple steps. You can track any scholarship of the student without facing any difficulties. Without going to college / school you can check it online of any UP Pre matric scholarship and UP Post matric scholarship.
Step 1 : Login to official portal i.e http://scholarship.up.nic.in website portal
2.Click on “Status” page. Under it click on ” Application status 2019-20″ link
3. A new tab appears on the computer screen asking us to enter student registration no and date of birth. Now click on search button. status of Student scholarship is displayed on the screen.
यूपी छात्रवृत्ति स्थिति 2018-19:
|1.||Check UP scholarship application status for the previous academic year||Click here|
|2.||Check UP Pre-Matric scholarship status of Scholarship (Fresh) for the current year||Click here|
|3.||Check UP Pre-Matric scholarship(Renewal) status for the current academic year||Click here|
|4.||Check UP Post-Matric scholarship status of Intermediate Scholarship (Fresh) for the current academic year||Click here|
|5.||Check UP scholarship status of Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship (Renewal) for the current academic year||Click here|
|6.||Check UP scholarship status of Post-Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship (Fresh) for the current academic year||Click here|
|7.||Check UP scholarship status of Post-Matric Other Than Intermediate Scholarship (Renewal) for the current academic year||Click here|
Documents required to apply online for UP Scholarship
While filling UP Scholarship 2019-20 application following documents are required for the verification process. Give necessary documents for the identity of the students. Give valid account number in the application form with IFSC Ccode for the scholarship amount to deposit. Fill application form without giving wrong information. Incorrect application will be rejected at straight forward. So, students have proper information regarding UP Scholarships.
- Residential proof like ration card, aadhaar card, voter ID, driving license or PAN card
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Student ID proof
- Mark sheets of qualifying examination
- Current year fee receipt/admission letter
- Bank passbook of the student
Dates to apply for Uttar Pradesh Scholarships
UP Scholarship For Fresh Applicants
Applicants who are applying for first time should fill the application form which is available in the official portal
UP Scholarship Renewal
Students who are already getting scholarship should renewal the scholarship before the last date ends. Candidates has to fill the renewal form only. No need to start from the starting point of the scholarship
Statistics of UP Scholarship
Every year scholarship.up.nic.in portal mentions details of all categories scholarship statics. You can know all the details of postmatric, prematric scholarship details. You can check it below we have given all the statics.
|Sessions||Registration||Final submitted||Forwaded by Institution|
|Postmatric other then 11-12||5348273||4172117||3707253|
|Postmatric class 11-12||2780783||2288898||2288898|
|Pre-matric class 9-10||3225879||2467862||2135536|
Benefits of getting scholarship
- Poor families who are not able to study their children’s will send them to school’s
- Uttar pradesh state literacy rate improves.
- Students can get admission of their preferred school / college / universities.
- UP Scholarship 2019-20 Registration process is simple. Every one can apply with their own hands.
- Expenses during studying will be borne by the UP Govt in the form of UP Scholarship 2019-20.
Previous years of UP Scholarship 2019 Dates & Time Table
|1.||UP Pre-matric scholarship Time period||1 July 2018 to 30 September 2018|
|2.||UP Post-Matric Scholarships time period||1 July to 10 October 2018|
|3.||UP Pre-Matric Scholarships correction time period||11 October 2018 to 23 October 2018|
|4.||UP Post-Matric Scholarships correction time period||13 December 2018 to 22 December 2018|
Important Points should remember for UP Scholarship 2019
- Before applying for UP Scholarship 2019 check the general instruction given for students, outside institutions, institutions, and minority students.
- Read each and every point given in the instructions broucher before filling scholarship application form.
- After filling application form submit it to the concerned institutions and take receipt.
- Give genuine details in the application form, if you fake it the authorities will reject it at the time of verification of UP Scholarship application form.
- Some institutions and colleges are blacklisted by the UP Govt. We are mentioning blacklisted collgeges here such as Chaudhary Babulal Institute of Technology and Management, Hathras, Excellence College of Professional Studies, Meerut and Shri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology, Baghpat. You are ineligible to apply of scholarship in case you are applying from any of the colleges.
- Applicants should visit official portal regularly to check updates on UP Scholarship latest information and news. Students should not miss any news on scholarship.
- Provide valid mobile number and email id at the time of registration process.
- Candidates who are failed in exams in the academic year should not apply for any type of scholarship.
- Candidates should give photocopy of the bank pass book along with the application form.
- Don’t share details of bank like account number, ifsc code with any one including your friends also.
- If you are renewing the application form. No need to start from fresh form
- It is important to check the status of scholarship in regular times. If any discrepancies found in the UP Scholarship status, immediately contact the authorities of UP Education dept.
Candidates who are finding any difficulties in filling UP Scholarship 2019-20 application form, checking status online for both fresh / renewal comment below we will reply as soon as possible.