SSC MTS 2019 : Staff Selection Commission (SSC) officially published the latest and new SSC MTS 2019 notification in the official website of SSC i.e ssc.nic.in. Candidates who are eligible to apply for SSC MTS vacancies should fill online application from 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019. Other details on SSC MTS Exam regarding eligibility, online application, syllabus, exam pattern, admit card, results given below.
SSC MTS 2019 Notification Details
|Post Name||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
SSC MTS Eligibility criteria
Education Qualification :
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
Age Limit :
- 18-25 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1994 and not later than 01-08-2001).
- 18-27 years as on 01-08-2019 (i.e. candidates born not before 02-08-1992 and not later than 01-08-2001).
SSC MTS 2019 Selection process
Selection process of the candidates is based on computed based exam. Candidates has to go under for Tier I and Tier II Examination.
- Tier I (Objective Examination)
- Tier II (Descriptive Examination)
SSC MTS 2019 Exam Paper Pattern
Paper I : (Tier I)
(For all four Parts)
|1.||General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes|
|2.||General Intelligence &|
|3.||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|4.||General Awareness||25/ 25|
Paper II : (Tier II )
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay/Letter in|
English or in any language
included in the 8th
schedule of the
SSC MTS Application Fee :
- Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only).
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee
SSC MTS Syllabus : Check Here
How to Apply For SSC MTS 2019 Exam
- Applications must be submitted in online mode only at the official website of SSC Headquarters i.e. https://ssc.nic.in
- Last date for submission of online applications is 29-05-2019 (5.00 PM)
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/ inability or failure to login to the SSC website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
Important exam dates for SSC MTS 2019 Notification :
- Dates for submission of online applications: 22.04.2019 to 29.05.2019
- Last date for receipt of application: 29.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for making online fee payment: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for generation of offline Challan: 31.05.2019 (up to 5.00 PM)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 01.06.2019
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I): 02.08.2019 to 06.09.2019
- Date of Tier-II Examination (Descriptive Paper): 17.11.2019
Candidates who are having doubts on SSC MTS 2019 Notification regarding eligibility criteria, online application form, how to apply, syllabus, admit card, results comment below we will reply as soon as possible.