SBI PO 2021 Notification: State bank of India (SBI) given a bumper notification for the appointment of 2000 probationary officers (PO) in various branches of India. According to SBI PO 2021 notification pdf, only 2000 SBI PO Vacancies are recruited this year. Candidates who are going to apply for this SBI PO jobs must-attend for prelims, mains, Group exercises, and interviews. Job aspirants can apply for these posts from 02-04-2021 to 22-04-2021 online from the official website of state bank of India (SBI) i.e www.sbi.co.in.
SBI PO 2021 Notification
Good news for the candidates who are waiting for the SBI PO 2021 pdf notification. State Bank of India (SBI) officially declare SBI PO Notification in the month of April 2021. Every job seeker aims a dream to get officer job in the SBI. Now, take this golden opportunity by applying for SBI PO 2021 Notification. Applying for SBI PO 2021 exam is not over and you have to prepare for this exam day and night to crack this exam. This opportunity will never come again and again.
According to SBI PO 2021 PDF official notification, the eligible candidates should apply online from the official website only. To apply for SBI PO Exam, you have to pay the prescribed amount as an application fee. After applying the SBI PO exam, users should attend for prelims exam, mains exam, Group Exercises and Interview.
In this post, we are going to know you entire details on SBI PO 2021 notification regarding eligibility criteria, online application, syllabus, exam pattern, how to apply, an important date for sbi exam e.t.c
|Bank Name||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Probationary Officers|
|Type of Exam||Objective and Descriptive|
|Mode of application||Online|
|Exam Type||National Level|
SBI PO 2021 Vacancies :
As we know, every year State Bank of India (SBI) recruits candidates for the position of probation officer (PO) cadre for the total 2000 vacancies. Huge numbers of candidates compete with each other to grab the SBI PO Positions. To crack the exam, you have to go to the best books for the preparation. We have given SBI PO 2021 Vacancies list below that are available across various states.
Before going to apply for SBI PO 2021 exam, know the vacancies available in your area or state. Apart from General vacancies, VH, VI, LD vacancies are also available. If you are handicapped, you can apply under PwD category.
|Category||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total||LD||VI||HI||d & e|
SBI PO 2021 Exam Dates
It is important to know the SBI PO Exam dates for the prelims and mains exams. Candidates should know all the dates of SBI PO from the declaration of notification to the announcement of results.
|SBI PO 2021 Apply Online dates||April 21 to May 13, 2020|
|Fee Payment Dates||13th May 2021|
|SBI PO Admit card 2021 downloading date for prelims exam||18th June 2021|
|SBI PO 2021 Prelims Exam Date||July 1, 7 & 8, 2021|
|SBI PO Prelims Result 2021 date||July 15, 2021|
|SBI PO Mains Call letter Downloading date||July 20, 2021|
|SBI PO 2021 Mains Exam Date||August 4, 2021|
|SBI PO Result 2021 date for Mains Exam||August 20, 2021|
|Interview Call letter Downloading Date||September 1, 2021|
|Conduct of GD & Interview||Sep 24 to Oct 12, 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||November 1, 2021|
SBI PO 2021 Eligibility :
Eligibility is the main criteria for any type of vacancy to apply. If you hold a graduation degree, then without thinking you can apply for the SBI PO Exam. If your age falls between 21 and 28 years then you eligible to apply. You can know more about SBI PO Eligibility from the content below.
SBI PO Education Qualification
Candidates who obtained degree from the recognized university are eligible to apply for the SBI PO 2021 Notification and also who are waiting for final year exam results are also eligible to apply. But they have to produce the original mark sheet at the time of the interview.
SBI PO Age limit :
Candidates age minimum should be 21 years and the maximum is 30 years as on 01-04-2019. Relaxation is given for the reserved candidates. Candidates who belong to SC/ST/OBC the relaxation in age are provided but they have to upload such documents at the time of filling SBI PO Application form 2021.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
SBI PO 2021 Salary :
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical, and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time.
The total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and a maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on the place of posting and other factors.
SBI PO 2021 Selection process :
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of the preliminary exam, mains exam and Group exercises and interview
SBI PO 2021 Exam Pattern
As we know the every competitive exam follows the exam pattern.
SBI PO Prelims exam pattern :
SBI PO Preliminary exam consists of questions of objective type. The exam will be conducted for 100 marks in a duration of 1 hour.
|S.No||Name of Test||No.of questions||Marks||Duration|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern
The main examination is conducted online. Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks
(i) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total
200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
SBI PO 2021 application fee :
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD||125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||General/ EWS/ OBC||750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Applicants have to pay the application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card after the filling of the SBI PO 2021 application form.
SBI PO Apply Online 2021
If you know that you are eligible to apply for SBI PO 2021 Notification, immediately apply for SBI PO Exam from the official website of State Bank of India. Don’t wait till the official dates to apply for SBI PO will end. The process of Submitting the SBI PO Application form will only be accepted online. No other mode means of submitting the application is accepted.
Candidates have to be careful while submitting the SBI PO Application form 2021 through online. Read the instructions before filling the SBI PO 2021 online application form for avoiding mistakes in the application form. Those who are interested can register online from the official SBI Portal.
How to Fill SBI PO Application Form 2021
- Job seekers can apply for this SBI PO Vacancies through online from 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
- Before applying candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of SBI PO 2021 results. This email id and number helps in communicating about important events of sbi po exam.
- Candidates should register the name in the bank website https://bank.sbi/careers/ or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ in the prescribed mentioned dates by paying the application fee through NET Banking/debit card/credit card.
- Before filling SBI PO 2021 apply online form candidates must have scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Now applicants need to visit the bank website by typing URL which is mentioned above in the internet browser and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Now the applicants are allowed to fill the SBI PO 2021 application form in the empty blanks with correct details by uploading photo and signature in the correct place. If you are not able to fill the SBI PO Apply online form at a time you can save the data and submit. Once you submit a registered number and password is generated on the computer screen. Note down it which helps the applicants to again open the application and edit the data. The facility for editing the application form is given only three times.
- Once the application is completely filled, you can pay the SBI PO 2021 application fee through the payment gateway which is integrated with the application form.
- The application fee can be paid by using any of the options such as net banking/credit card/debit card.
- On successful payment of fee, e-receipt is generated to take down it.
- After submission of the application now you can take the print out of the application.
SBI PO Syllabus 2021
You can know more about SBI PO 2021 Syllabus for the preliminary and mains exam in this article. It is important to know the whole syllabus before starting the preparation for the exam. First, complete the preparation for the prelims, if you get confidence that you will crack the preliminary exam then go for the SBI PO Mains Exam.
SBI PO Syllabus 2021 For Preliminary exams
- English Language: Users will be given 20 minutes to solve the 30 questions.
- Quantitative Aptitude: In this section, You have to solve the 35 questions in a duration of 20 minutes.
- Reasoning Ability: Most thinking part. In this section also, 35 questions are given to solve in a time frame of 20 minutes.
Note: Candidates have to attempt the 100 questions in 1 hour’s time. Each Question carries one mark.
SBI PO Syllabus 2021 For Mains Exam
Those who are Qualified in the preliminary exam will be called for the SBI PO 2021 mains exam. Candidates should be aware of the SBI PO Mains syllabus for the preparation of the exam. SBI PO Mains Question paper will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude: In this section, 45 questions are asked and you have to attempt this section in a duration of 60 minutes.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation: You are given 35 questions and have to answer these questions in a duration of 45 minutes.
- General Awareness about Economy/Banking: This section contains 40 questions and you have to answer this section in a duration of 40 minutes.
- English Language: You should solve the given 35 questions in a time frame of 40 minutes.
The total duration for the mains exams is given is 3 hours.
SBI PO 2021 Cut off
Qualifying for the next round mainly depends on the cut off score secured by the candidate. Every year officials of SBI will set the cut off marks to filter from the qualified candidates. Last year SBI was taken a decision not to set the cut off marks sectional wise. This year also SBI PO 2021 sectional Cut off marks are not considered. So, candidates have to focus on the overall score of the SBI PO Exam.
SBI decides the cut off marks based on the number of vacancies applied by the candidates and also it depends on the difficulty level of the question paper.
To get an idea on the cut off marks, we have given the SBI PO Previous cut off marks in the tabular form below. You will get an overall idea of how many marks you have to secure in the exam to qualify.
|Descriptive Type Test||17.5||17.5||17.5||20||17.5||17.5||17.5|
|Objective Test+Descriptive test||62.5||88.09||62.5||89.25||79.5||62.5||62.5|
|Total: GE + Interview||18||18||18||20||18||18||18|
|Total marks secured by last ranked selected candidate(Out to 100)||32.95||46.11||37.24||46.29||40.83||28.88||38.95|
To know more about SBI PO cut off marks refer the official pdf notification. We have given the previous cut off marks only for the reference, this year the cut off marks will not be same as it changes according to the difficulty level of the SBI PO 2021 question paper.
SBI PO Admit card 2021 :
To attend the preliminary exam, the mains exam and interview, the call letter are compulsory. So, you can download SBI PO 2021 admit card from the official website of SBI before 15 days of examination. No hard copy of the call letter is sent through the post.
You are only given a few days to download the SBI PO Admit card 2021. Without waiting for the last date, try to download as much as possible in the initial days only. We have given the complete steps to download SBI PO Admit card 2021 from the official website www.sbi.co.in.
How to Download SBI PO 2021 Admit card
- Now visit the homepage of the SBI official website www.sbi.co.in.
- Now click on the latest announcements section on the top right side of the page.
- Under this section, you will able to see the Download SBI PO Admit card 2021 link.
- Now, click on the link. A new window appears on the computer screen.
- Enter the details of the candidate such as registration number and password/date of birth in the fields.
- Now enter the data in the captcha fields.
- Now Click on the login button to download the SBI PO 2021 admit card.
- Take a print out or download the admit card.
|SBI PO Prelims call letter downloading starts from||3rd week of May 2021 onwards|
|SBI PO Prelims call letter downloading starts from||2nd week of July 2021|
|SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview call letter downloading starts from||4th week of August 2021|
|SBI PO Pre-examination training||2nd week of May 2021 onwards|
SBI PO 2021 result :
SBI PO Result 2020 for the preliminary and mains exams will be declared only in the mentioned dates. So everybody has to check the result of their exam with the help of registration number and date of birth/password. So, the SBI PO Prelims result scheduled to release on the 1st week of July 2021, and for mains exam going to release on the 3rd week of August 2021. Here are the few steps to check the SBI PO Result 2021 for the preliminary and mains exam.
How To Check SBI PO Result 2021
- Go to the official website of State Bank of India (SBI) i.e www.sbi.co.in.
- Now Click on the result announcement section under the SBI PO 2021 advt.
- After clicking page is displayed on the screen.
- Now enter the details of the applicant such as Registration number and date of birth/password.
- Also, enter the captcha details in the box.
- Now Click on the login button.
- Now your SBI PO Result 2021 is displayed on the screen along with the cutoff marks and status of the result.
- Now you can take out the print or download the result.
|1.||Declaration of SBI PO Prelims Result||1st week of July 2021|
|2.||Declaration of SBI PO Mains Result||3rd week of August 2021|
|3.||SBI PO Final Result||2nd week of October 2021|
SBI PO 2021 Exam Dates
Conduction of SBI exams for preliminary, mains and pre-examination training dates are given below. Candidates who are passed for the prelims exam will be allowed for the mains exam.
|Conducting of SBI PO prelims exam||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2021|
|Conducting of SBI PO prelims exam||20.07.2021|
|Conducting of SBI PO pre-examination training||4th week of May 2021|
How to Prepare For SBI PO 2021
Candidates who are aiming to choose a profession as a banker must have a lot of dedication, hard work, sincerity, and patience. Here are the few tips and strategies for SBI PO Preparation.
- First Know the complete picture of SBI PO Syllabus and exam pattern.
- Now, plan the time table to cover the syllabus in a stipulated time frame.
- First, prepare for the syllabus that you are already aware of it and already prepared for the previous exams.
- After preparing each subject, take SBI PO Online mock test from our portal.
- Now, you will come to know the weaker sections in the subject.
- First, complete the SBI PO Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning section as it takes more time to complete the syllabus.
- Focus more on the SBI PO previous questions paper that will give a complete idea on the exam pattern and the pattern of questions.
- Complete as many as mock tests for SBI PO 2021 exam.
- Read daily English newspapers to cover the syllabus on General awareness and current affairs section. It is impossible to complete the General knowledge section, try to cover which are important for the SBI PO exam.
- Subjects like mathematics and reasoning require a lot of time for preparation. Try to solve the questions in a different way, if you do like that, you are in a position of solving any type of questions in the exam.
- Watch news channels to know the current events happening in a country and around the world. In this way, you can prioritize your sections to prepare for the upcoming SBI PO 2021 exam.
- Read magazines and buy important books in the market that helps to crack the Group discussion and Interview.
How to Give Mock Test For SBI PO 2021 Exam
SBI PO Mock Test will be very beneficial to the candidates who are preparing for the exam. Giving the SBI PO 2021 Mock test, aspirants will know how the exam will be conducted online. There are two types of Mock tests you can give i.e Online or offline. In my view, the online mock test helps the aspirants to feel like an actual exam. Offline mock tests are also good but, you could not have a timer like the online test having a timer on the screen. Students who are feeling that they don’t know how to give SBI PO Mock Test online, we will explain here with details.
- First, search online which mock tests are better for you to give after researching it.
- Take Sectional wise or subject wise SBI PO Mock Test.
- Taking the Mock test will improve your accuracy and speed
SBI PO 2021 Books For Preparation
Users who are going to apply for SBI PO 2021 vacancies must have well prepared to crack the exam that it would be prelims and mains exams. The books will guide you on how to prepare, strategies, and tips to solve the questions in an easy way. We are here mentioning the names of the best books for the preparation of the SBI PO Exam.
Quantitative Books for SBI PO
|Author Name||Book Name|
|Rajesh Verma||Fast Track Objective Arithmetic (Arihant)|
|(S.Chand) R.S.Agarwal||Quantitative Aptitude for Competitive Examinations|
|General Competitions||Advance math|
|Magical Book Series|
English Language Books for SBI PO
|Author Name||Book Name|
|Norman Lewis||Word Power|
|R. S. Agarwal and Vikas Agarwal||Objective General English|
|S P Bakshi and Richa Sharma.||Descriptive General English|
|Wren & Martin||High School English Grammar|
Reasoning Books for SBI PO
|Author Name||Book Name|
|R.S. Agarwal (S.Chand)||Modern Approach to Verbal Reasoning|
|BS Sijwali||A New Approach to Reasoning Verbal & Non-Verbal (Arihant)|
|R.S.Agarwal||A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning (S.Chand)|
|MK Pandey||Analytical Reasoning|
General Awareness Books for SBI PO Exam
|Author/Publication Name||Book Name|
|RPH Editorial Board Ramesh Publishing House||Banking Awareness|
|Disha Publications.||Banking Awareness for SBI/IBPS Bank Clerk/PO/SO/RRB & RBI exams|
Computer Awareness Books for SBI PO Exam
|Author Name||Book Name|
|Rani Ahilya Lucent.||Computer|
|Arihant||Objective Question Bank of Computer Awareness|
|R Pillai Arihant||Objective Computer Awareness|
For SBI PO 2021 PDF Official notification: Click Here
To apply online: Click Here
FAQ’s on SBI PO 2021 Notification
When will SBI PO 2021 Notification will be declared?
The state bank of India (sbi) is planning to release SBI PO Notification in the month of April 2021
How to Apply For SBI PO 2021 Exam?
Candidates who are eligible to apply for SBI PO Exam must submit the application form from the official website of state bank of India www.sbi.co.in.
Will there be SBI PO Sectional cut off marks for prelims and mains exams?
No, From last year SBI has removed the sectional cut off marks. To Qualify for the next round of the selection process, you have to secure overall cut off marks.