SBI PO 2020 Notification : State bank of India (SBI) given a bumper notification for the appointment of 2000 probationary officers (PO) in various branches of india. According to SBI PO 2020 notification pdf, only 2000 SBI PO Vacancies are recruited this year. Candidates who are going to apply for this SBI PO jobs must attend for prelims, mains, Group exercises and interview. Job aspirants can apply for this posts from 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019 through online from the official website of state bank of india (SBI) i.e www.sbi.co.in.
In this post we are going to know you entire details on SBI PO 2020 notification regarding eligibility criteria, online application, syllabus, exam pattern, how to apply, important date for sbi exam e.t.c
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of |
Application by candidates
|02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||02.04.2019 to 22.04.2019|
SBI PO 2020 Vacancies :
|Category||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total||LD||VI||HI||d & e|
SBI PO 2020 Eligibility :
Education qualification : This who have degree from the recognized university are eligible to apply for this SBI PO posts and also candidates who are waiting final year exam results are also can apply. But they have to produce original mark sheet at the time of interview.
Age limit :
Candidates age minimum should be 21 years and maximum is 30 years as on 01-04-2019. Relaxation is given for the reserved candidates.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
SBI PO 2020 Salary :
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale
of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management
Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A,
Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The
total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and
maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
SBI PO 2020 Selection process :
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of preliminary exam, mains exam and Group exercises and interview
SBI PO 2020 Exam Pattern
SBI PO Prelims exam :
SBI PO Preliminary exam consists of questions of objective type. Exam will be conducted for 100 marks in the duration of 1 hour.
|S.No||Name of Test||No.of questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||Total |
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||35||20 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability||35||20 minutes|
Main examination :
Main examination is conducted through online. Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks and Descriptive Test for 50 marks
(i) Objective Test: The objective test of 3 hours duration consists of 4 Sections for total
200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
|Test||Name of the test||No. of Qs||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
(ii) Descriptive Test: The Descriptive Test of 30 minutes duration with two questions for 50 marks will be a Test of English Language (Letter Writing & Essay).
SBI PO 2020 application fee :
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD||125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||General/ EWS/ OBC||750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Applicants has to pay the application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card after the filling of SBI PO 2019 application form.
How To Apply For SBI PO 2020 :
- Job seekers can apply for this SBI PO Vacancies through online from 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
- Before applying candidates must have valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active til the declaration of sbi po 2020 results. This email id and number helps in communicating about important events of sbi po exam.
- Candidates should register the name in the bank website https://bank.sbi/careers/ or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ in the prescribed mentioned dates by paying application fee through NET Banking/debit card/credit card.
- Before filling SBI PO 2020 application form candidates must have scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Now applicants need to visit the bank website by typing url which is mentioned above in the internet browser and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Now the applicants are allowed to fill the SBI PO application form in the empty blanks with correct details by uploading photo and signature in the correct place. If you are not able to fill the sbi po online for at a time you can save the data and submit. Once you submit registered number and password is generated on the computer screen. Note down it which helps the applicants to again open the application and edit the data. The facility of editing the application form is given only three times.
- Once the application is completely filled, you can pay the sbi po application fee through payment gateway which is integrated with the application form.
- The application fee can be paid by using any of the options such as net banking/credit card/debit card.
- On successful payment of fee, e-receipt is generated take down it.
- After submission of application now you can take the print out of the application.
SBI PO Admit card 2020 :
To attend for preliminary exam, mains exam and interview call letter is compulsory. So, you can download SBI PO 2020 admit card from the official website of sbi before 15 days of examination. No hard copy of call letter is sent through post.
|SBI PO Prelims call letter downloading starts from||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|SBI PO Prelims call letter downloading starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI PO Group Exercises & Interview call letter downloading starts from||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI PO Pre-examination training||2nd week of May 2019 onwards|
SBI PO 2020 result :
Declaration of SBI PO Results date for the preliminary exam, mains exam and final result is given in the tabular form below.
|1.||Declaration of SBI PO Prelims Result||1st week of July 2019|
|2.||Declaration of SBI PO Mains Result||3rd week of August 2019|
|3.||SBI PO Final Result||2nd week of October 2019|
SBI PO 2020 Exam Dates
Conduction of SBI exams for preliminary, mains and pre-examination training dates is given below. Candidates who are passed for prelims exam will be allowed for mains exam.
|Conducting of SBI PO prelims exam||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2019|
|Conducting of SBI PO prelims exam||20.07.2019|
|Conducting of SBI PO pre-examination training||4th week of May 2019|
For SBI PO 2020 PDF Official notification : Click Here
To apply online : Click Here