SBI Clerk 2021 Notification: State bank of India (SBI) given a bumper notification for the appointment of 8653 Clerk in various branches of India. According to SBI Clerk 2021 notification pdf, only 9000 SBI Clerk Vacancies are recruited this year. Candidates who are going to apply for this SBI Clerk jobs must-attend for prelims, mains, Group exercises, and interviews. Job aspirants can apply for these posts from 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019 online from the official website of state bank of India (SBI) i.e www.sbi.co.in.
In this post, we are going to know you entire details on SBI Clerk 2021 notification regarding eligibility criteria, online application, syllabus, exam pattern, how to apply, an important date for sbi exam e.t.c
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of|
Application by candidates
|02.04.2020 to 22.04.2020|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||02.04.2020 to 22.04.2020|
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancies :
|Category||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||GEN||Total||LD||VI||HI||d & e|
SBI Clerk 2021 Eligibility :
Education qualification: This who have a degree from the recognized university is eligible to apply for this SBI PO posts and also candidates who are waiting for final year exam results are also can apply. But they have to produce the original mark sheet at the time of the interview.
Age limit :
Candidates age minimum should be 21 years and the maximum is 30 years as on 01-04-2019. Relaxation is given for the reserved candidates.
|Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe||5 Years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 Years|
SBI Clerk 2021 Salary :
Presently, the starting basic pay is 27,620/- (with 4 advance increments) in the scale of 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850-1310/7-42020 applicable to Junior Management Grade Scale-I. The official will also be eligible for D.A, H.R.A/ Lease rental, C.C.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per rules in force from time to time. The
total compensation per annum on CTC basis be a minimum of 8.20 lacs and maximum of 13.08 lacs depending on place of posting and other factors.
SBI Clerk 2021 Selection process :
Selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of preliminary exam, mains exam and Group exercises and interview
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Pattern
SBI Clerk Prelims exam :
SBI Clerk Preliminary exam consists of questions of objective type. Exam will be conducted for 100 marks in the duration of 1 hour.
|Serial No.||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Main examination :
Main examination is conducted online. Main Examination will consist of Objective Tests for 200 marks.
|Serial Number||Section||No. of Question||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||General English||40||40||35 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|3.||Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|4.||General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
|Total||190||200||2 hours 40 minutes|
(i) Objective Test: The objective test of 2 hours 40 minutes duration consists of 4 Sections for total
200 marks. The objective test will have separate timing for every section.
SBI clerk 2021 application fee :
|1.||SC/ ST/ PWD||125/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2.||General/ EWS/ OBC||750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
Applicants have to pay the application fee through net banking/credit card/debit card after the filling of the SBI clerk 2020 application form.
How To Apply For SBI Clerk 2021 :
- Job seekers can apply for this SBI Clerk Vacancies through online from 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
- Before applying candidates must have a valid email ID and mobile number which should be kept active till the declaration of sbi clerk 2021 results. This email id and number helps in communicating about important events of the sbi clerk exam.
- Candidates should register the name in the bank website https://bank.sbi/careers/ or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers/ in the prescribed mentioned dates by paying the application fee through NET Banking/debit card/credit card.
- Before filling SBI Clerk 2021 application form candidates must have scanned passport size photograph and signature.
- Now applicants need to visit the bank website by typing url which is mentioned above in the internet browser and open the Online Application Form, available under ‘Current Openings’.
- Now the applicants are allowed to fill the SBI Clerk 2021 application form in the empty blanks with correct details by uploading photo and signature in the correct place. If you are not able to fill the sbi clerk online for at a time you can save the data and submit. Once you submit a registered number and password is generated on the computer screen. Note down it which helps the applicants to again open the application and edit the data. The facility for editing the application form is given only three times.
- Once the application is completely filled, you can pay the sbi clerk 2021 application fee through the payment gateway which is integrated with the application form.
- The application fee can be paid by using any of the options such as net banking/credit card/debit card.
- On successful payment of fee, e-receipt is generated to take down it.
- After submission of the application now you can take the print out of the application.
SBI Clerk Admit card 2021 :
To attend the preliminary exam, the mains exam and interview call letter are compulsory. So, you can download SBI Clerk 2020 admit card from the official website of sbi before 15 days of examination. No hard copy of the call letter is sent through the post.
|SBI Clerk Prelims call letter downloading starts from||3rd week of May 2019 onwards|
|SBI Clerk Prelims call letter downloading starts from||2nd week of July 2019|
|SBI Clerk Group Exercises & Interview call letter downloading starts from||4th week of August 2019|
|SBI Clerk Pre-examination training||2nd week of May 2019 onwards|
SBI Clerk 2021 result :
Declaration of SBI Clerk Results date for the preliminary exam, mains exam and the final result is given in the tabular form below.
|1.||Declaration of SBI Clerk Prelims Result||1st week of July 2020|
|2.||Declaration of SBI Clerk Mains Result||3rd week of August 2020|
|3.||SBI Clerk Final Result||2nd week of October 2020|
SBI Clerk 2021 Exam Dates
Conduction of SBI exams for preliminary, mains and pre-examination training dates are given below. Candidates who are passed for the prelims exam will be allowed for the mains exam.
|Conducting of SBI Clerk prelims exam||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th June 2020|
|Conducting of SBI Clerk prelims exam||20.07.2020|
|Conducting of SBI Clerk pre-examination training||4th week of May 2020|
For SBI PO 2021 PDF Official notification: Click Here
To apply online: Click Here