PFMS Scholarship 2019 : Government of India has started Public Financial Management System (PFMS) portal to track all the disbursement amount given to all the government schemes. It is the best step taken by the Indian government to eradicate bribes in various departments. With the help of PFMS, amount gets deposited in to the beneficiary account. Students can apply various PFMS Scholarship 2019 schemes at pfms.nic.in. Only eligibility students given to apply for pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019-20.
PFMS System was introduced in all states to eradicate bribe. Scholarship amount is directly transferred in to the bank account through aadhar card number. Let’s have a look eligibility details to apply for scholarship, registration process, various PFMS Schemes, advantages for having scholarship to the students and so on given below.
PFMS Scholarship 2019 Schemes List @ pfms.nic.in
Students should aware of availability of the Scholarship for various categories. The candidates also need to aware of the eligibility to apply for Public Financial Management System scholarship 2019. Check PFMS Portal regularly for updates on Scholarship. Scholarship programmes offered by pfms.nic.in varies from category to another category.
- PFMS Scholarship 2019 to Universities/College Students
- PFMS 2019 Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students ( pfms.nic.in sc)
- PFMS Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC Students
- PFMS Student Scholarship National Means cum Merit Scholarship
- PFMS National Scheme scholarship for Incentive for the girl child for secondary education
- pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019 Top Class Education Scheme for SC
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Up gradation of Merit of SC Students
- pfms.nic.in scholarship for Post-Matric Scholarship for OBCs
How to register For PFMS Schorlarship 2019
This is the most important part for the candidates who are in need to register for Scholarship through pfms.nic.in website. When applying for PFMS scholarship should be careful so as to avoid any mistakes while filling pfms.nic.in scholarship application form. Scholarship application link will be available at official website. For successful registration of application candidates has to enter Name of the Scholarship Scheme, Class 12th pass out year and the academic details. After entering the details in PFMS scholarship application has to cross check it the entered details are correct or wrong.
Selection process for PFMS 2019 Scholarship ?
- While selecting the candidates for scholarship academic marks and parental income is considered. Only on merit based is given to the students.
How to Check PFMS 2019 scholarship Status
There are two ways to check the scholarship amount status one is through aadhar number and other is through bank account number.
Check PFMS Scholarship amount status by Aadhar card
- Enter aadhar number of the beneficiary student
- Again confirm the aadhar number by re-entering in the second box.
- In the third box students has to do word verification. Enter in the 3rd box by seeing image.
- Now click on search button. If you want to reset details. Click on reset button.
Check PFMS Scholarship amount status by account number
- Select the name of the bank in the 1st box.
- Now in the second box, enter bank account number.
- In the next box again re-enter account number.
- Candidates has to do word verification by seeing in the image
- Cilck on the search button
PFMS Student Scholarship
Government of India provided PFMS Scholarship for all the students who are weaker in financial sector. students in India who are not able to pay the fee to the universities / colleges will be benefited by this scholarship. SC / ST, OBC and merit students can apply for the PFMS 2019 Scholarship through PFMS Login website. PFMS Login access are given to the students for the registered students only.
pfms.nic.in student scholarship 2019-20 is accessible to all the states under PFMS Login portal. The Scholarship amount of the candidates is deposited directly to the bank amount of the beneficiary. It is the best portal for applying scholarship.
PFMS Scholarship amount
The rate of scholarship is INR 1000/- at Graduation level for the first 3 years of College and University courses and INR 2000/- per month at Post-Graduation level. Scholarship amount helps to students to have good studies in colleges and universities without depending on parents. With this PFMS Scheme each year 82,000 students will get benefited. PFMS scheme is a central level government scheme distributing the amount in the right hands.
Eligibility Criteria To apply For PFMS Scholarship 2019
Only eligible applicants are given access to apply for scholarship. PFMS authorities checks all the scholarship applications received by them from the students who are applied for various schemes through PFMS Portal. When applying for this schemes candidates has to verify the brouchers given to them via official portal of PFMS regarding eligibility for all the students from school level to college level.
- Students must have completed 12th class and should be in top 20% of the students
- Age must be in between 18 to 25 years.
- Annual income of the parents must be less than 6 lakhs per annum
Candidates should fill the fields in the PFMS Application are :
- Candidate name : Enter the first name and last name of the candidates
- Mobile Number : Enter the 10 digit active mobile number.
- E-mail Id : Please give the active email id.
- Date of Birth : Mention the date of birth as per the SSLC certificate.
- Gender : Students should fill the category option.
- Education Board : Board name of the class
- Standard or Class : Enter class name of the student
- Last year result : Enter the details of the last year result
- Marks Obtained : Enter total marks obtained by the student in the previous class.
- Grade : Which grade student is secured should enter in the box.
- Institution Name : Give institution name in which he / she done 12th class
PFMS Scholarship Renewal 2019
PFMS 2019 Scholarship renewal is given opportunity for the students who are already getting scholarship for the previous years and maintaining good academic record through the year. It is the simple step for renewing PFMS Scholarship 2019. When renewing you should enter only PFMS login credentials. The renewal of pfms.nic.in scholarship is only done in the official portal and no other platform is given to renew. Candidates who are renewing the scholarship must avoid mistakes. If any mistakes done when filling the PFMS renewal Scholarship form, the amount will not dispatched to the particular candidate.
Steps to follow to renew PFMS Scholarship 2019 :
- Candidates who are already enrolled and benefited from this scholarship need to again visit pfms portal for renewal of Scholarship.
- Applicants should find PFMS Students Scholarship programme link in the official website. Find the link for which the scholarship has to renewal.
- After clicking enter the year of 12th class pass and enter name of the board from which board he / she has done 12th.
- Students need to enter the details of bank account number and IFSC of the bank in fields and click on search button.
- The remaining form automatically filled with the details of the candidates if he / she already enrolled in the PFMS Scholarship 2019 programme.
- Now enter valid mobile number and OTP is sent to the number and you should verify it.
- Now enter valid email id for verifying purpose.
- Now candidates has to create the user id and password for renewal of Scholarship through PFMS Login portal.
- Now click on submit button to finish the process.
PFMS Scholarship 2019 important points
Students who are applying for PFMS schemes must follow some important steps. Follow this steps to avoid errors while filling PFMS 2019 Scholarship form.
- Follow PFMS Portal for regular updates on Scholarship programme.
- PFMS website provides scholarship for all the students from school level to graduation level.
- Before applying scholarship, students should have valid bank account, aadhar card, active mobile number and email.
- If any incorrect details are there in the aadhar card, correct it in the eseva centres by showing original mark sheets.
- To get PFMS Scholarship amount in the bank account, aadhar number must be linked with beneficiary bank account.
- Brouchers or information bulletin for various scholarship schemes is given in the PFMS Website. Go through it before filling the PFMS Student scholarship form 2019.
- Before applying to this scheme, students should aware of latest eligibility details required to apply for various scholarship programme schemes.
What are the benefits you get PFMS Scholarship 2019 programme
Time saving : It is very easy to fill pfms.nic.in Scholarship form through online and takes only 10 to 15 minutes. No paper work.
Automatic payments : No need to go office for taking scholarship amount in the form of cheques. At the time of applying PFMS Central Scholarship bank details are given. So scholarship amount directly transferred in to the bank account.
Tracking status : Checking and tracking of the status of Scholarship option is given. So candidates can login to their PFMS Profile with login id and password.
Alerts to the students : Regular alerts will send to the students in the form of sms and email id at various stages of PFMS 2019 Scholarship.
Helpline and Contacts : Helpline and contact number is mentioned in the website. If any one want to seek any kind of help in the process of filling PFMS Application form 2019 can contact the authorities.
Online manual : Broucher is given in the official website which helps the students in process of PFMS Scholarship.
FAQ For PFMS Scholarship 2019
How to Check PFMS Payment Status?
- To know the status of the scholarship visit the official website of PFMS
- We are giving direct link here i.e pfms.nic.in/Static/KnowYourPayment.aspx
- Here enter the bank account number and name to check PFMC Payment status
Can we apply pfms.nic.in schorlarship through offline ?
- No, Only online is acceptable to apply for PFMS student scholarship
What is PFMS unique code?
- It is unique code generated by Public Financial Management System (PFMS).
- Unique code and password generated on the top of screen and same is sent to the registered mobile number and email which submitting pfms.nic.in scholarship 2019.
Last date to submit PFMS Application form ?
- Submit the application form for PFMS 2019 Scholarship as soon as the last ends. Official dates going to be declared in the PFMS official website.
What type of messages are sent to the registered number in PFMS renewal Registration process ?
- One Time Password (OTP) is sent to the mobile to complete registration process in PFMS Portal for scholarship.
- Received OTP should enter in the PFMS Registration process. Username is displayed after completion process of scholarship.
- After successful submission of PFMS Application a reference number is generated which is useful in future.
What is name mentioned in the website for renewal ?
- In such cases “Renewal” is indicated
What if the students bank account is wrong to get amount?
- In such cases, students will get a sms alert. Change the bank account details to get beneficiary amount in the account.
What to do if the student forgets the password?
- Students can easily reset the password by clicking on the “Forget password” link present on the right-hand side on the homepage.
What are prerequisites for uploading photograph and signature ?
- Size of passport photo should be less than 1 MB
- Scanned photograph must be in jpeg, jpg, png, bmp, tiff, tif, gif format only.