MGNREGA Job Card List 2020: Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India released the NREGA Job Card list 2020 under Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act 2005 (NREGA). Central Government issued an NREGA Job card for poor families from under this scheme. This card acts as a security for the livelihood of their families.
NREGA Job card issued every year by the Ministry of Rural Development. Applicants who want to know their name that appears in the NREGA Job Card list 2020 should visit the official of MGNREGA. According to the eligibility of the applicants, some names are added in the list and some are removed.
Also, applicants can download the NREGA Jobs Card list of all the people of your district online from the official website for the year 2020-2021. Those names have appeared on the list are only allowed to work for the financial year and they can apply for the NREGA Job Card.
Candidates are given an option to download all NREGA Job card list of the previous 10 years. You can view this data for your references. This facility is available to all the states and Union territories of India. In this article, we are going to know all the details regarding how to apply for the NAREGA Job card, how to MNREGA Job list.
Download NREGA Job Card list 2019-2020 state wise
Here, we are giving the links to download the NAREGA Job card list from the years 2010-11, 2019-2020. You can download and view it. We have given the state-wise link to download the nrega Job card LIST.
How to Download the NREGA Job Card list?
Applicants who are able to know the steps to download the NAREGA Job Card list, we are giving the steps below. Follow it to download.
- Applicants who want to download NAREGA Job card list of your prescribed area, you should visit the official website of MGREGA i.e https://nrega.nic.in/netnrega/home.aspx
- After login to the official website of the MGNREGA, the Transparency & Accountability section will be visible to you on the screen.
- Under that, Job card link will have appeared to you.
- Now Click on the “Job card” option.
- Now the new page is displayed on the screen with all state names. Now, you can click on your desired link to download the MGNREGA Job Card list.
- Next, you have to give the details in the “Financial Year”, District, Block, Panchayat. After that click on the proceed button.
- After proceeding the above steps, your NREGA Job Card list is displayed on the screen according to Job car no, district, panchayat, region.
- Now Find your Job card number and name from the displayed list.
- After clicking on the link. Your MGNAREGA Job card is opened on the screen, now you can see the details in the job card such as employment type, fixed years, and son on e.t.c
- This way you can know the details of your job card by downloading the NREGA Job card list 2019-2020 from the official website MGNREGA.
MGNREGA Job Card list Features
- The list is public to everyone, you can download it from the official website of MNREGA.
- NREGA Job Card holders can get better employment.
- You can download online with easy steps at your home.
- The Job card list 2019-2020 gives information about all the eligible applicants of all the states in India.
- You can know your name by searching online.
- The NREGA Job card mentions all the details of the applicant such as employment duration, what type of employment is received, and fixed duration.
We hope you got all information on the NREGA Job card list 2019-2020 if you have any doubts comment below. We try to give you a possible solution to your query.
What is NREGA?
Under the NREGA Job Card scheme, you will get 100 days of employment under the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act, 2005.
What is Difference between MGNREGA & NREGA?
Both the names are the same, previously it was NREGA, now the name was changed to MGNREGA.
How to Download NREGA Employment Card?
You can visit the official website of MGNREGA to download the NREGA Job card or simply follow the steps we have given above.