NCVT MIS Apprenticeship: National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) Ministry of skill development and training (MIS) conducts apprenticeship training for all the candidates who are having qualification from the 8th class pass to PG level. To apply for the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship program, candidates have to visit NCVT MIS Login official website i.e www.ncvtmis.gov.in. Before filling application form FOR NCVT MIS apprentice candidates has to read user guide which is available in NCVT MIS Portal.
NCVT MIS Apprentice user guide can be downloaded from the left corner of the website for both public users and internal users. Regional Directorates of Apprenticeship Training (RDATs) are responsible for monitoring the implementation of the Act for trade apprentices in Central Government Undertakings/Departments.
RDATs are located at Chennai (Tamilnadu), Faridabad (Haryana), Hyderabad (Andhra Pradesh), Kanpur (Uttar Pradesh), Kolkata (West Bengal), and Mumbai (Maharashtra)
|RDAT Chennai||Kerala, Lakshadweep, Puducherry and Tamil Nadu.|
|RDAT Faridabad||Chandigarh, Delhi, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Punjab, and Rajasthan.|
|RDAT Hyderabad||Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka and Telangana.|
|RDAT Kanpur||Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh and Uttarakhand.|
|RDAT Kolkata||A & N Island, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Jharkhand, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland,|
Odisha, Tripura, West Bengal.
|RDAT Mumbai||Daman & Diu, Dadra & Nagar Haveli, Goa, Gujarat, and Maharashtra|
Eligibility to do NCVT MIS Apprentice Training
- Applicants must be completed 14 years of age.
- Different trades need different qualifications. From the 8th pass to a degree.
- Apprentice training will last from 06 months to 3 years. In some times it lasts up to 4 years. Each trade has a specific period to complete apprenticeship NCVT MIS from the date of registration of online application for ncvt mis apprenticeship.
Benefits of doing NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Training
When getting apprentice training they are exposed to real-time working conditions and also they get an opportunity to work on heavy machinery and equipment’s and they will get knowledge and skills on a particular trade. With this experience, they can do self-employment or get wages for work on a particular project. During NCVT MIS Apprentice training candidates get a stipend for a particular trade.
Apprentice stipend amount under NCVT MIS
- Graduate: Rs. 4984 per month
- Technician: Rs. 3542 per month.
- Technician (Vocational) : Rs. 2758 per month.
How to apply for NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Application Form
To register NCVT ITI Apprenticeship training for various trades need to login NCVT MIS Portal. In the application form, various details have to be filled by the applicants. Candidates can apply as a fresher or other qualification.
1.Enter the personal details in the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Registration form
- Besides the candidates drop-down box, choose the option you want to apply for, In this box, 7 options are available to choose one, such as freshers, ITI Passed, ITI result awaited, MES, Others, Placement candidate, Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- In the next box enter date of birth as per the SSLC certificate.
- Enter the name of the candidate and in another box choose the gender.
- Next enter the father / guardian, mother, spouse name and also enter the aadhar card number.
- In the last row choose a category of the student such as General, OBC, SC, ST
- Choose the option is a person with a disability with yes or no.
NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Contact details
This one is the most important form for applying NCVT MIS Apprentice form. Contact Details of the student should be given for communication purposes. Some simple steps should follow each and every candidate who is applying for the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship registration form.
- Address of the candidates such as street or landmark of the town / mandal
- Choose the state of the candidate applying for NCVT Apprenticeship
- And also select the district in which he/she is residing.
- Give contact no and email id.
NCVT MIS Apprenticeship qualification details
- Choose academic qualification of the candidate from the drop down box such as 8th, 10th, 12th, ITI, BA, BSC, BCOM, MCOM, MSc, MA and others
- Upload certificate by choosing to attach the document option. Upload Doc/Docx/PDF/JPG up to 200 KB with a minimum size of 10 KB and dimensions that are at least 15cm x 15cm(566 x 566 pixels).
- Please mention maximum marks conducted in the academic record and also indicate obtained marks in the academics. Mention Overall percentage of the academic record.
NCVT MIS Apprentice Technical qualification
- Name of the institute: Fill this box in which she/he got the technical qualification from the institution
- Name of Council/University: Mention the name of the university from which the candidates have got an education certificate.
- Name of Trade/Course: If any trade has done by the candidate, it should also mention in the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship application form
- Course Start Date: In which year candidate has started to get the course
- Course End Date: Mention the month and year of the course has completed by the applicant.
- Maximum Marks: Total marks conducted the course
- Obtained Marks: maximum marks secured by the candidates in the course
- Overall Percentage: Mention the percentage of marks secured by the candidate.
Upload NCVT MIS Apprentice Documents
Candidates should verify by uploading passport size photograph and date of birth certificate in the NCVT MIS registration form
Photograph size: Upload JPG/JPEG/GIF/PNG up to 200 KB with a minimum size of 10 KB and dimensions that are at least 3.5cm x 4.5cm(132 x 170 pixels)
DOB Document : Upload Doc/Docx/PDF/JPG up to 200 KB with minimum size of 10 KB and dimensions that are at least 15cm x 15cm(566 x 566 pixels)
Check the mark on the declaration box that he/she is accepting the information filled in the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Registration is correct.
Some FAQ’S Regarding NCVT MIS Apprentice
What is apprenticeship training?
- Apprenticeship training refers to a course of training in any industry or establishment. Apprenticeship training consists of basic training (theoretical instructions) and practical on the job training at the actual work place.
Why my session is signing out repeatedly?
- Each session will expire in 30 minutes. Inactivity of the work, the page will get expired.
Eligibility for doing NCVT MIS Apprenticeship Training
- Applicants who are completed 14 years of age and having prescribed qualification for trade preference can apply for apprentice training.
If the candidate satisfied by this article regarding the NCVT MIS Apprenticeship application form please comment below we will reply as soon as possible.