In this article we are giving detailed information on Karnataka ePass Scholarship such as eligibility, required documents, application form, how to apply e.t.c. The main motto of the Karnataka epass Scholarship is to financially aid to the backward communities belonging to SC/ST categories to pursue higher studies in the karnataka state universities. By utilizing this Karnataka Epass Scholarship, students can pursue the higher studies without depending on their parents. Karnataka Government has taken best initiative to help the poor students to get better and quality study.
Backward Students who are unable to pay the fee in universities can apply for Karnataka Epass Scholarship through online form the official website https://karepass.cgg.gov.in/. Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship also known as Karnataka Epass Scholarship(ಕರ್ನಾಟಕ ಎಪಸ್ ವಿದ್ಯಾರ್ಥಿವೇತನ). With this schemes literacy rate of the state will become improve. Students dreams to pursue higher studies in the state will be achieved through this Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship.
Till know we came to know the details on Karnataka Epass scholarship, now we are giving eligibility details, documents need to apply e.t.c below.
What is Epass Scholarship ?
The motto of this scheme giving scholarship to backward communities to get higher studies. Tuition fee only will be paid by the government of karnataka state.
Who can apply for the Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2019
- Applying candidates should be resident of karnataka.
- The students should belong to backward class such as SC/ST/OBC.
- The student’s family income should be less than Rs.3 lakh per annum.
- All students after SSLC can apply for Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship.
How much money will this Karnataka ePass Scholarship provide ?
- This scholarship provides 1500 Rs / month for 10 months in a year.
- Total of Rs.15000 will be given by this scholarship in a year.
Eligibility to apply for Karnataka ePass Scholarship 2019 :
- To apply and become part of the karnataka epass scholarship must belong to backword community such as SC/ST.
- Students parents income should not exceed above Rs.300000/ per annum.
- Minimum 75 % attendance is required for the students to apply for this kar epass scholarship.
- Student’s aadhar card must have linked with bank account to get money deposited i.e Direct Benefit Transfer(DBT).
- Required documents should submit with in 7 days from the date of commencement of application form.
- Process of filling of application form is alllowed through online mode only.
Documents required to apply for Vidyasiri Karnataka Epass Scholarship
Documents names mentioned below are required to apply for Karnataka scholorship.
- Income certificate
- Caste certificate
- School or college issued transfer certificate (tc)
- Aadhar card number
- marks card
- Scan copy of bank pass book
- Photo of the student
- Certificate from the respective authority in case of disability
How to apply Online for Karnataka Epass Scholarship
- Visit the official website www.karepass.cgg.gov.in.
- Find the Apply Online link in the home page of Kare Epass portal.
- Now Click on Karepass scholarship Fresh application 2019-20 link to fill up the details.
- A fresh Vidyasiri EPass Scholarship application form 2019 is appeared on the computer screen.
- Fill up the application form with required details and upload necessary documents where ever is necessary.
- After filling up details in the Karntaka Epass scholarship form now click on submit.
- Take download / print out of the submitted application form of Karntaka Epass.
Check out the Karnataka Epass Application Status Online
- Go to the official website of Karnataka Epass
- Select “student services” in the menu bar and click on “application status” in the drop down list.
- Select your Application No
- Select your Academic Year
- Select SSLC Pass type.
- Enter the year of pass
- Enter your SSLC Registration number.
- Enter your Date of Birth
- Click on “Get Status” button
- Now the Karnataka Epass Application Status will be shown.
If any of the students wants more details on Epass scholarship of Karnataka state comment below we will reply as soon as possible. In this article we have given more information regarding Karnataka ePass scholarship 2019-20 on eligibility, application status, about epass e.t.c