Anyror is an official portal of the Gujarat Revenue Department. It is a website to check the Land records of a particular property holder. In past days, you have to stand in a long queue in a Grama Panchayat officer to know the records of a particular property holder.
For the convenience of the people, the Revenue department of Gujarat has developed a portal named Anyror with caption Records of Rights Anywhere. It means you can check your property online without visiting the office.
In the Anyror portal, you can check your land records of urban and rural and you can also check Gujarat Bulekh Naksha and Gujarat Jamin 7/12a. To know more details on Anyror anywhere portal kindly read the entire article.
For Digitalization, Gujarat Govt has taken a great Initiative by launching the Anyror@anywhere portal. It saves you a lot of time visiting e-Dhara or e-gram office to know the land records. You can check your land records by visiting the official portal of Anyror. With this portal, you can check the land records like VF7, VF12, 8A, VF6, and VF 8A. If you have a land record number, It is very simple to check the land records in the Any ror website.
AnyRor is an important document which gives proof of transferring the land from one owner to another owner.
Land Record Types In Gujarat
|VF 6:||Known as Village Form 6. You can check your land records of Talati of Village Accountant|
|VF 7:||Known as Village Form 7 and mainly described as 7/12 satbara Utara. You can know all the details of the land, Ownership, boja and other details about VF 7/12|
|VF 8A||Described as Village Form 8A. It has details about Khata. You can read this form to read the details of the Khata number and the features.|
|135 D:||The document named after mutation. Talati makes a notice 135 D for any changes.|
Benefits of Having Anyror Portal
- Nobody can access your land record documents except you.
- You can check your land record documents online.
- It saves you a lot of time visiting the Grama Panchayat office to know the documents.
- No one can steal your documents.
Steps to Check Anyror Land Record Online
- Visit the official website of the Gujarat Revenue Department website or you can visit directly through this link anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- On the homepage of Anyror website you will able to see “View Land Record-Rural”, “View Land Record-Urban”, “Property Search”.
- Now Click on the option the area you belong to and to know the Land Records online.
- Now the new page opens on the computer screen. Now select the options such as ” Select Any One”, from the drop-down and select District, Taluka, Village.
- After entering the details, now enter the data in the captcha box.
- Now, Click on the “Get Record Detail” link.
- Now you will get the details of Bulekh Gujarat on the screen.
Procedure For Getting Computerized Copy of Anyror Gujarat Land Record
If you want e-record of particular land record like VF 7/12 or VF 8a or VF 6 through offline then you should follow some steps below given.
- Vist e-Dhara, Kendra centers nearby to get the e-certificate of your land.
- Now ask the officials who are sitting there for RoR print, to get RoR Certificate you have to provide details such as Khatedar name, farm name, Khata number, and survey number.
- Then the operator enters the details and fetches the certificate of the particular land record.
- Now, Mamlatdar will sign on the e-certificate.
- Now, pay Rs.15 to the operator.
- Finally, you will get the Anyror RoR e-certificate officially.
Know About Anyror Village Map
Every Resident of Gujarat can check the Gujarat Bulekh Naksha from the official website of Gujarat Land Portal. It is very simple to know the map of your land. Follow the steps given below carefully to Know the Gujarat Bulekh Naksha from the Anyror official website.
- Visit the official website of Anyror Portal i.e Anyror.gujarat.gov.in.
- Now enter the details of the particular land you want to know the naksha. The Details are taluka name, village name, district name, and survey number.
- Now, Carefully enter the details of the Captcha in the Captcha field.
- Now Click on the Option Get Details option.
- Now, you have got the details of the map.
- After that, see the land map.
- This is the process of getting Gujarat Bulekh Naksha.
District Registrar In Anyror Portal
How to Download Anyror Gujarat Mobile Application
- Go to the play store.
- Search or Type Anyror
- Now you will able to see the application.
- Now Click on the Install option.
FAQ’s on Anyror Portal
What is AnyRoR Portal?
Anyror portal belongs to the Gujarat Revenue department to check the land records online.
What Is ROR in Land Records?
ROR Stands for the Record of Rights. It is a document contains all the property details of the owner from time to time.
How To Check Property Details Online In Gujarat?
You can check or know the details of the land by visiting the official website of the Gujarat Revenue Department i.e anyror.gujarat.gov.in.